1. All persons entering the Stadium are admitted only subject to these Regulations, to the ticket Terms & Conditions of the Organising body.
2. Permission to enter or to remain within the Stadium, notwithstanding possession of any ticket, is at the absolute discretion of the Galway Football Association or the Organising body, it's stewards or agents and any member of the An Garda Siochana.
3. All persons entering Eamonn Deacy Park must be in possession of a valid ticket for the particular event and have it available for inspection at all times. Proof of age, where a concession is claimed, and proof of identity may be required and must be supplied on demand.
4. The Galway Football Association and the organising body excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons and property in or around the stadium.
5. All persons seeking entry to the stadium acknowledge and agree to the Galway Football Association and the organising body's right to search any person entering the stadium and to refuse entry to or eject from the stadium any person refusing to submit to such a search.
6. Children under the age of 14 are admitted to the stadium provided they are accompanied by an adult, who shall be 18 years or over and will control and supervise those children at all times. Supervisors of groups are responsible and accountable for all members of the group they accompany.
7. Fireworks, Smoke Canisters, vuvuzelas, bottles, knives, glasses, cans, flag poles, dangerous or hazardous items and other similar articles or containers including anything which could or might be used as a weapon are not permitted within the ground and any person in possession of such an article or container may be refused entry or ejected from the stadium.
8. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language and the utterance of racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harrassment are strictly prohibited and may result in arrest and/or ejection from the stadium.
9. Any form of religious or political advertising, banner or slogan is strictly prohibited and may result in ejection from the stadium.
10. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any object onto the pitch. Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter the field of play and shall be ejected.
11. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden.
12. The stadium is a no smoking environment. Smoking is permitted in the designated part of the stadium only.
13. Spectators are not permitted to bring alcohol into the stadium. Persons who are, or appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be removed or refused entry.
14. By entering the stadium, all persons acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those video recordings may be taken of them and may be used by the Galway Football Association or the organising body for marketing or promotional purposes. Entry into the stadium is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image.
15. With the exception of persons holding official accreditation or authorisation in writing from the Galway Football Association or the organising body, the taking of photographs, video photography, or other recordings inside the stadium, whether by mobile phone or otherwise is prohibited.
16. Save for official merchandise and/or other sport related clothing worn in good faith, visitors shall not bring into, use or display within the stadium any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
17. No goods (including literature) or services of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the stadium without the express written permission of the Galway Football Association or the organising body.
18. At all times whilst present in the stadium, persons must comply with any and all instructions and directions of any steward of officer of the Galway Football Association or the organising body, any Garda or any officer of any other safety service. Failure to comply with any such instruction or direction may lead to the refusal of entry to, or the immediate ejection from, the stadium.
19. The Galway Football Association reserves the right to make changes to any of the Stadium regulations in it's sole discretion.